As the new tax year is fast approaching, various changes to payroll regulations will soon come into effect. How well-prepared are you to be compliant with these changes?
To help you better plan for your payroll management before the year end, DTE Payroll Manager Sarah Nicholson and Senior Payroll Administrator Andrew Morilla have collated a must-read document providing helpful information on all relevant payroll updates for the new tax year.
The attached newsletter covers various areas regarding payroll:
- Income Tax Thresholds 2019/20
- Student Loan & Postgraduate Loan Rates 2019/20
- Guidance on Payslips
- Auto Enrolment Pension Changes
- Holiday Pay Calculations on overtime and commission
- National Minimum & Living Wage (Effective from 1st April 2019)
- Employment Allowance and Apprenticeship Levy
- Payrolling Benefits In Kind
- MyePayWindow – Epayslip Customers
To view full newsletter, please click on this link: https://www.dtegroup.com/assets/payroll-update-for-new-tax-year-2019.pdf
DTE Payroll Outsourcing team of CIPP trained staff are experienced at helping clients process their payroll, giving them complete assurance that every aspect is being handled expertly and with visible value for money.
If you require assistance or have any question about the newsletter above, please contact our team on 0161 767 1213 or email email@example.com.