At Caritas Care we recognise the difficulty people can face in finding accessible accommodation for family members who have additional needs. Our beautiful holiday home, situated in the picturesque Duddon Estuary has been suitably adapted to accommodate a range of disabilities and is available for bookings.
Located on the Port Haverigg Marina Park, our fully equipped park home overlooks a lovely lake where you can access a variety of water sports and enjoy the stunning Cumbrian scenery from the Lakeside Bar. You will find the town of Millom just 1 mile away for shopping, banks and eating out and the nearby village of Haverigg has a convenience store and a fish and chip shop.
The holiday park sits in an area of outstanding natural beauty and boasts a 200 acre freshwater private lake with access to a stunning beach that stretches for miles. The area is a haven for wildlife with the RSPB Nature Reserve on the doorstep. Wading birds such as ringed plovers, sand warblers, red shanks and oystercatchers can be seen regularly feeding on the sands.
Caritas Care’s holiday home sleeps 4-5 people and is well equipped with full wheelchair access and centrally heating: Facilities include:
- 1 double bedroom with a toilet, sink and storage
- 1 single bedroom with wardrobe and overhead storage
- 1 single bedroom with overhead tracking hoist and doors leading into a wet room
- Wet Room accessible from bedroom and main lounge
- Fully fitted kitchen with gas cooker, hob, microwave and fridge/freezer
- Spacious lounge/dining area with comfortable seating and a gas fire
- 32” LED HD Television with Freeview and built in DVD player
- Gated decking area with garden furniture and space for a gazebo
- All bedding included
- Gas and electricity included in the rental cost
- Cleaning products provided
We are sorry we cannot accommodate pets and do not allow smoking inside the caravan.
To secure your booking we will require a non refundable deposit of £50 with the remaining balance payable 6 weeks prior to your arrival date.