A full time, permanent Power BI Dev is needed for an analytical forecasting company based in South Manchester.
(Remote role - only needing to be on-site in South Manchester 1 day per week).
- Experience of working in Business analytics team for a pharma company, or have worked in a consulting company creating client models using ZS, IQVIA, Inpharmation (ideal) etc
- Knowledge of either various databases (e.g. SQL) or SharePoint would be advantage
- Knowledge / experience with Power Query would be advantageous
- Power BI Dev with advanced Excel capabilities and an in-depth understanding of VBA
Key Skills Required:-
- Experience / high level knowledge in various levels of PBI including Query management, Report Dev, Dashboard Design & PowerBI Service Management
- Advanced Excel capabilities (e.g. formula writing, working with pivot tables, data management) including an in-depth understanding of VBA
- Ideally worked within a forecasting role either agency or client side
- Ability to work independently with minimum guidance, but also be a team player
- Comfortable in front of clients
- Educated to Degree level in either Science, Business or Economics