Are you our new Marketing Manager?
Please read this advertisement fully before deciding whether to apply.
Are you ready to become a Marketing Manager for the world’s no.1 business coaching company?
This is a unique opportunity for an enthusiastic Marketing Manager to join our fast-growing business coaching company on a part-time basis.
Hours are flexible, but around 25 hours per week would be ideal, with the option to fit around school hours where applicable.
Our focus is on supporting local business owners to become even more successful by increasing their profits, building stronger teams and developing their business so it can ultimately work without them.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to join the world’s number 1 business coaching company at our Egerton, Bolton office. Together, we will work with business owners/directors to grow and improve their businesses – which in turn will improve the lives of the owners/directors, their families and their employees.
You will be responsible for:
- Making a lot of noise in our marketplace
- New Lead Generation using online and offline strategies
- Ensuring attendance targets are met for webinars, seminars and workshops
- Ensure targets are met for initial free coaching session attendees
- Maintain and develop our website (using CMS system – no programming)
- Book, manage and attend speaking events, webinars, seminars and workshops
- Maintain and develop our Hubspot CRM capabilities
- Input Prospect details onto CRM system and update as required
- Design and send marketing mailshots via Mailchimp and / or Hubspot
- Develop and implement multiple marketing strategies
- Liaise with Graphic Design, SEO and PR Agencies as required
- Write blogs for website and social media posts
- Respond and engage with prospects via LinkedIn and other social media
- Manage our LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and You Tube channels.
- Keeping accurate records of KPIs and maintaining client database (currently on MS Excel and a CRM system)
- Presenting during Marketing Workshops for our clients and prospects
- In the second phase, developing marketing packages our clients want to buy from us
You will benefit from:
- World Class training and development resources
- Basic pay of FTE £20,000 to £25,000 p/a, (pro rata for part time) depending on experience
- Monthly Performance Related Bonus, with no caps, the better we do, the more you earn. You could easily double your salary or more each month.
- Annual Performance Related Bonus of £5,000-£10,000 for reaching company’s annual goal
- Mainly office based, but flexible working hours where required
- Performance Driven and Love a Challenge?
- Are you friendly, charming and persuasive?
- Do you have a ‘go the extra mile’ attitude
- Do you have the ability and confidence to get things done quickly and on your own initiative?
- Do you have a genuine interest in business and an enthusiasm for learning?
- Are you a pro-active and supportive team player who is keen to muck in and make sure everyone wins?
- Are you genuine, honest and open to learning as you go along?
- Are you resilient to setbacks and have a can-do attitude to get right back up?
- Do you have a demonstrable track record of results in using marketing strategies to generate leads
- You have expertise in multi-platform digital marketing and multiple off-line strategies
- As you will be organising and managing live events (when we are able to) you will need your own transport
Are you ready for the best move of your career?
If you are the superstar we are looking for, apply now, by sending us an email with a covering letter and a C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org