1. Assess and progress learners through all aspects of their Apprenticeship, delivering underpinning knowledge and coaching, producing
learning plans and schemes of work where applicable.
2. Take full responsibility for allocated learners to ensure retention, progression and achievement of frameworks/qualifications
3. Deliver training and assessment on a range of qualifications up to and including Level 4.
4. Teaching duties (where applicable) and providing cover in the Training Centre (where applicable).
5. Carry out IQA duties as where applicable.
6. Interview to meet recruitment targets.
7. Generate new business and vacancies and attend career and promotional events.
8. Support Manager to achieve department targets.
9. Active contribution to business growth.
10. To accurately input data on the ERP system and use in line with company policies and procedures.
• Achieved Assessor qualification (A1/TAQA), willing to work towards Verifier qualifications
• Level 3 NVQ or equivalent in appropriate occupational area
• Previous years experience using occupational skills after completion of training
• Excellent knowledge of MIG/TIG & MMA, Thick & Thin Plate
• Experience of assessing in the workplace
• Computer literate
• Good customer skills
• Time management skills
• Experience of subject delivery
• Training & development of Young People, Adults and existing workers
• Able to mix & communicate at all levels
• Enthusiastic and confident
• Team player
• Health & Safety Qualifications
• Teaching qualification (or working towards)
• Multi-skilled in all welding processes and conversant with sheet metal and plate work
• Qualified and experienced IQA
• Team Leading/Supervisory Experience
• Good social skills
• Show initiative
• Analytical skills
• Full driver’s license and car owner