Alliance Learning has been successful in securing funding for the delivery of the 2019-2021 European Social Fund (ESF) programme. The European Social Fund is the European Union's main financial instrument for supporting employment in the member states of the European Union as well as promoting economic and social cohesion. ESF spending amounts to around 10% of the EU's total budget. We are now seeking to recruit 2 ESF Administrators (30 month fixed term contract). These posts will be based at our Horwich site but will require travel across both the Greater Manchester and Lancashire areas. The successful candidates will be responsible for providing administrative support to the management of the allocated ESF contracts. They will also contribute to advice, enrolment, support and completion of learners studying a range of courses. The ideal candidates must hold a NVQ level 2 minimum in Business Administration / Customer Service or have experience within an administration role.
Main Purpose of Job
1. Provide administrative support to the management of the ESF contract and other relevant contracts.
2. Contribute to advice, enrolment, support and completion of learners studying a range of courses.
3. Provide administrative support to the ESF Co-ordinator / Manager.
4. Work to individual and departmental targets and deadlines.
5. Maintenance of Management Information System to ensure that ESF payments can be reconciled monthly, audit trails are in place and
company contracts are up to date.
6. Assist in the gathering of information for self-assessment and compilation of data.
7. Ensure learner information is inputted, maintained and accurate within the ESF systems.
8. Contribute to all aspects of administration, organisation and smooth running of examinations, when requested.
9. To ensure stationery stock for ESF contracts is maintained and order new supplies, where necessary.
10. Accurately record and process minutes of meetings and distribute, when requested.
11. Active contribution to business growth.
12. To accurately input data on the ERP system and use in line with company policies and procedures.
13. Any other duties as designated by your manager.
KEY RESULT AREAS/PERFORMANCE STANDARDS
1. Ensure that relevant paperwork is completed and processed to meet the audit requirements set out by the relevant contracts.
2. Ensure that quality procedures are adhered to and all documentation is controlled, completed and stored correctly according to contract
3. Ensure the ERP system is up to date with learner information, where required
4. Conduct file audits and prepare reports for Manager as required.
5. Ensure supporting documentation has been checked for errors, omissions and appropriate signatures prior to their filing (your initials to
be entered on to checked paperwork)
6. Ensure accurate records on the Operations ‘M’ drive are updated and maintained
7. Ensure high standard of customer service at all times
8. Attend meetings as required.
1. Identify development needs and link to the departmental training plan in line with contractual obligations.
2. Attend network and awarding body workshops / training events as necessary.
3. Maintain an up to date CPD record with CV and professional certificates.
• NVQ Level 2/3 in Business Administration/Customer Service (or equivalent) or have experience within an administration role.
• ICT Competent
• Business Administration work experience
• Willing to acquire further qualifications as required
• Computer literate
• Good Customer Skills
• Time management Skills
• Good Organisational Skills
• Professional approach to both internal and external customers
• Familiar with working with in house/ERP systemsWorking Hours/Week: 36.5