Due to continued growth, we are looking for a motivated fully qualified electrician to carry out works on various sites across the North West.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Electrical works on new builds, refurbishments, commercial & domestic properties.
- Test and install wiring systems (lighting, security, fire) and equipment.
- Work with architects, contractors, and clients.
- Diagnose and address functionality and safety issues.
- Inspect and test electrical systems, including fuses, transformers and circuit breakers.
- Stay updated of revisions to relevant building and safety regulations.
- The ideal candidate must be able to work on their initiative and have their own hand and small power tools.
- Must have ECS gold card and other Health and Safety qualifications will be welcome but not essential.
- Must have a good understanding of current regulation and be prepared to mentor an apprentice in the future.
- Tray / Conduit / Trunking / 1st and Second Fixing / SWA Cabling testing and commissioning 2391/2 would be an advantage but not essential.
- Must be a fully qualified electrician.
What we offer?
- Competitive Salary
- A great working culture and environment
- Career progression
- Help to share and develop an apprentice
- Training and development opportunities
- Social events