Wigan Athletic Football Club is recruiting for a Receptionist to work at the DW Stadium reporting directly to the Operations Manager.
The successful candidate will deliver a high-quality reception service to the DW Stadium, Wigan Athletic Football Club and Wigan Warriors through the effective delivery of all receptionist customer focused, administrative duties and procedures.
Working hours: Full-time, 5 days over 7 with evening, weekend and bank-holidays required
Contract type: Permanent
- Ensure the customer is welcomed in a friendly and professional manner at all times
- Anticipate customer needs whenever possible to enhance the customer journey and experience
- To operate a switchboard in a professional and efficient manner using the correct protocol
- Ensure the internal contact sheet is kept up-to date and distributed to all staff
- To greet and direct customers attending events at the DW Stadium in a polite, prompt and efficient manner
- To ensure all staff and contractors follow the correct signing in/signing out procedures
- To handle incoming and outgoing post and deliveries as per company guidelines
- Complete administrative duties for the Operations Manager
- Liaise with staff on-site at the DW Stadium to create and distribute a weekly rota.