Alliance Learning has been successful in securing funding for the delivery of the 2019-2021 European Social Fund (ESF) programme. The European Social Fund is the European Union's main financial instrument for supporting employment in the member states of the European Union as well as promoting economic and social cohesion. ESF spending amounts to around 10% of the EU's total budget. We are now seeking to recruit an ESF Business Development Advisor. This post will be based at our Horwich site but will require travel across both the Greater Manchester and Lancashire areas. The successful candidate will be responsible for the promotion of ESF training to employers across the contractual areas including cross selling other Alliance Learning products which include Apprenticeships and training courses.
The ideal candidate must have experience in Business Development as well as knowledge of Apprenticeships, training courses, NVQ’s and ESF training. Driving License essential.
• Sales Experience
• Experience in Business Development
• Experience of building external relationships
• Experience of attending external events
• ICT Competent
• Knowledge/experience of Apprenticeships and NVQ’s / ESF.
• Completing documentation & maintaining records.
• Information, Advice and Guidance Qualification
• Customer Service Qualification
• Understanding of Data Management Systems
• Sales Experience in Education Training