Total Excellence Centre provide highly engaging, learning and development programmes to organisations throughout the U.K. and overseas, designed to meet the needs and aspirations of both learners and stakeholders.
Established in 1992, we’ve established an enviable track record, providing solutions for a diverse range of clients. We believe that’s because we approach business with a different attitude to most – a ‘spark’ that means you can expect more than the ordinary!
· Management & Leadership Development
· Supervisory & Team Leader Development
· Sales & Business Development
· Customer Service
· Coaching & Mentoring
· Personal Effectiveness & Interpersonal Skills
· Equality & Diversity
· Train the Trainer
· Team Building
· Business Growth
· Business Consultancy
· HR and OD Audits
· TNA - Training Needs Analysis
Our e-learning platform has over 550 non-accredited courses and a range of ILM Accredited courses, so there is something for everyone.
Accredited ILM Centre (Institute of Leadership & Management)
Gold Standard Assured training provider for Cogent Skills
Licensed Distributors & Providers of a number of Behavioural, Attitudinal and 360 profiling tools
RoAPT – Approved Apprenticeship Training Provider (Main Provider)
Partnerships, Funding & Framework Approvals:
· Manchester Business Growth Hub – Tier One Training Provider on the EDP OJEU Contract (ERDF funded projects)
· Propel to Grow: Approved provider for Consultancy Support for SMEs in Lancashire region -Leadership and People and Talent Development in Lancashire
· The Growth Company and SFA Contract as a Tier One Training Provider for ‘Skills Support for the Workforce’ (ESFA funded project)
· Gold Standard Assured training provider for Cogent Skills – SIP funding
· Leeds City Region Enterprise Partnership (LEP) – Sub Contractor Approval
· Trafford Council Learning & Development Interventions AGMA-Generic People Development - Sub Contractor Approval
· CandW Growth Hub – Sub Contractor Training Provider Approval
Our experience is reflected by our client base, comprising of; multi-nationals, blue chip companies, public sectors and SMEs.
Our strengths are our many years of experience in providing Learning & Development solutions to businesses, a fantastic team of highly credible trainers, coaches and consultants with vast experience of working across all industry sectors.
We are constantly aiming to exceed our clients’ expectations and tailor solutions to meet the needs of stakeholders and businesses, in order to have maximum impact.